Friday, January 28, 2011

The Perfect Touch Down

If shopping could be considered a sport-then I would be one heck of an athlete.

I can spend the whole day shopping (with a quick stop at Starbucks for an upside-down caramel macchiato of course).  I tend to shop for items within a specific category, such as accessories, shoes, or shirts.  It helps when entering stores like Forever 21  because they have racks and racks of all of the above. That my friends is considered a game plan, which is a necessity when entering the aggressive and competitive shopping fields.

My latest tackle: shoes

The wonderful thing about them is that a pair of shoes can transform any outfit. Each pair offers its own edge, which allows an outfit to go from day to night. Very convenient when you don't have the time to browse through an entire closet for another outfit.


I bought these at Aldo to wear to the city for a friend's birthday. I got lucky enough to get a 30% discount without even knowing they were on sale! I wore them with a black off-the-shoulder top and black mini-skirt. The color allowed it to pop and the straps added a bit of edge. 



These are definitely one of my favorites! I bought them for a fashion show last year at Spring. They are Aldo's sister store and I absolutely adore them.  They are wonderful for finding a great pair of shoes when on a low budget. This shoe definitely has a lot of character and I try to keep the outfit simple, but it's always fun to get creative with your outfits. 

Pairing the right shoes with your outfit is like having the right quarter-back on your team. They are an essential part of the team and will ensure an automatic touchdown. What are some of your favorite QB's?

2 comments:

Damnpops said...

GREAT to see you blogging again girl!

Tiffany Diana said...

Thanks Pops :)